Retaining Wall Installation in Grapevine, TX
Expert Retaining Wall Installation in Grapevine, TX
One of the best ways to improve your landscaping and bring out the most in your features is with retaining walls. Our professionals at Fritchen’s Creative Creations will recommend the best type and material based on your soil and drainage needs.
We’ll also account for load-bearing capacity to avoid the effects of soil erosion and stabilize sloped yards. When you work with our trained experts, we’ll help you create your vision. With our retaining walls and landscape design, you’ll get a durable and effective installation.
We’ve worked with many retaining wall materials. Some are better than others depending on your typical climate and the condition of your soil. That’s why choosing the material is crucial for dependable retaining wall installation in Grapevine, TX, such as:
- Stone veneer
- Aggregate, gravel, native soil, and other backfill materials
You can count on Fritchen’s Creative Creations to keep your yard looking amazing, so give us a call now and schedule your estimate!
Protective Retaining Wall Installation in Grapevine, TX
When you want versatility and usefulness, you can’t go wrong with retaining walls. They bring many benefits to your yard, like protecting features from runoff, better drainage to avoid flooding, and increased property value. There are several important decisions to make with your retaining walls and our trained landscapers will guide you in the right direction. We’ve got a lot of experience with different retaining walls and know what works well for your yard’s needs.
We encourage our customers to use their imagination for their landscape design, because the only thing in your way is your budget. Our team will help you find the right material and retaining wall type that satisfies your needs without going over your budget. There are many materials for retaining walls, with some being better-suited for your situation. Here are 6 of the most common retaining wall materials:
- Stone veneer. These come in many shapes and colors, so you’ll have aesthetic options as well as the size and thickness. You’ll pay a little more for stone veneer, but it’s a durable material.
- Boulders. These are proven throughout history to be effective as retaining walls. While you won’t have any choice in the shape they are, boulders have a long lifespan and they’re very durable.
- Gabion. Steel or wire cages filled with rocks and recycled materials aren’t the most visually appealing, but they’re reliable. The only real concern is that gabion can rust after a while.
- Brick. Faster installation and more durable than some materials, brick has numerous aesthetic options and lasts. If your brick retaining walls are damaged, we’ll be happy to replace them.
- Concrete. As you might already know, concrete has a long lifespan and provides low-maintenance protection for your yard. Concrete can make drainage a problem, though, if you don’t have professional landscape design by Fritchen’s Creative Creations. Concrete walls usually aren’t more than 4 feet tall.
- Wood. We don’t usually recommend natural wood, because it can have issues with termites or rot. We’ll suggest another material that can achieve a similar look.
Experienced Retaining Wall Installation in Grapevine, TX
The materials are the first major hurdle in your retaining wall journey, but you’ll also have to choose the best type. There are 4 main types of retaining walls to keep your landscaping secure, so here’s a little on each:
- Gravity. Constructed with brick, stone veneer, or concrete, gravity retaining walls use their weight to maintain position. If you want them to be taller, we can install your retaining walls in a trench that we dig.
- Cantilevered. A concrete slab will add to the stability of your cantilevered retaining walls, but don’t worry. Slabs aren’t that expensive, and you won’t have to worry about your retaining walls shifting. If we need to, our team will install a vertical component for reinforcement.
- Sheet piling. If you have a smaller yard, sheet piling retaining walls are very effective with their wood, vinyl, or steel construction. You’ll need to have softer soil, though. If your retaining walls need added height, we can use an anchor.
- Anchored. These retaining walls can be standalone or used to reinforce another type of wall. We’ll connect anchors or cables in the ground to keep your retaining walls in place.
We Offer the Following Landscaping Services in Fort Worth TX
and the surrounding areas, up to fifty miles!
Our Office is located in Fort Worth, TX and we serve the following areas:
- HQ: Fort Worth, TX
- Argyle, TX
- Colleyville, TX
- Flowermound, TX
- Grapevine, TX
- Highland Village, TX
- Keller, TX
- Lewisville, TX
- North Richland Hills, TX
- Roanoke, TX
- Southlake, TX
- West lake, TX
Schedule Your Service
Fritchen's Creative Creations, LLC
They did a wonderful job with my yard! I asked them to adjust some things after the job was done, and they came back without any hesitation to address them! Highly recommend!
-Alex G. Fort Worth, TX
Ben and his crew were very professional, knowledgeable and helpful from the very beginning through the end of the project. I highly recommend them to anyone interested in landscaping and design and will most definitely use them for any future needs we have.
-Steve L. Haslet, TX
Fritchen's Creative Creations, LLC
To say Creative Creations is a miracle worker is an understatement! They totally transformed our backyard into a paradise. The owner is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Honest, friendly and super hard workers. Best decision we EVER made. Thank you!!!!